Instructors - Speakers: Norm Willoughby
Member Price: 35.00
Non-Member Price: 50.00
This course will cover legal issues of concern for today’s real estate professionals. The main focus will be to identify some areas that pose particular or increased potential risk to real estate practitioners and some suggestions for reducing, removing or transferring those risks from their practices. Current topics for discussion include agency, physical property disclosure requirements, property management, office policies and other topical legal issues like federal enforcement actions regarding the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA).
The Illinois REALTORS® requires all providers of continuing education to establish a comprehensive registration policy. The following are guidelines that will govern registrants at all Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®’ continuing education (C.E.) courses.
- All reservations for continuing education classes must be in advance of class. Since printed material for each attendee must be ordered in advance, on-site registration may not be accepted. Only those who are properly registered will gain admittance.
- Because all records are being maintained in an individual’s name, the TRAR cannot accept any name substitutions. All C.E. records will reflect only the person who registered and not the individual who is attempting to take someone’s place.
- All reservation must be accompanied with the appropriate amount of money as indicated for each class.
- In order to receive C.E. credit, each attendee is required to be present for the entire presentation (3 hours)
- For your protection and the accuracy of our records required under the License Law, the class proctor is required to ask you to produce proper photo identification.
- Each attendee is responsible for the following:
- The total number of C.E. credit hours earned to date. TRAR does not maintain a master database for each attendee.
- If attending regional or national meetings which advertise C.E. sessions for Illinois, each member must independently ascertain if the class and instructor meet the requirement in Illinois, questions please call, Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (217) 785-9300.
- Upon renewal of your License with the State of Illinois, each Licensee is responsible for supplying that Department with the necessary information required. TRAR will not have additional certificates available for issue on demand or need. A fee of $10.00 is required to order certificates. It is the responsibility of the attendee to see that no class number is repeated in any one license period. The Department will only give credit for one class.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All cancellations received less than 48 hours before the class will forfeit the registration fee. TRAR cannot admit any individual attempting to take the place of another.
- Failure to attend the class as scheduled will result in the automatic forfeiture of the registration fee. Failure to stay for the entire class, taking unauthorized breaks will also result in the forfeiture of your registration fee.
- LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- ALL ELECTRONICS MUST BE TURNED OFF AND NO RECORDING DEVICES WILL BE ALLOWED.
Rapattoni Class ID: CB16008