In partnership with the City of Joliet, the Office of the Will County Executive, and in conjunction with Fair Housing Month, Three Rivers Association of REALTORS® is proud to present our inaugural Home Expo! This event will be open to the public and feature over 50 booths of real estate/housing industry businesses as well as local government agencies and non-profits that support the quest for home ownership and the health and well being of our communities. This event will include the opportunity for REALTORS® to earn their At Home With Diversity designation and will also feature public informational sessions provided by our vendor participants.
- Friday, April 5th, 2024.
- Located in beautiful, downtown Joliet in the newly renovated Renaissance Center.
- Featuring 50+ vendor booths. Including but not limited to: Brokers, Lenders, Inspectors, Attorneys, Remediation Services, General Housing Support Services, as well as local non-profits and city services.
- In honor of Fair Housing Month, Realtors are invited to take “At Home With Diversity” Certification Class from 9am to 3:30 pm.
- Ribbon Cutting to Expo Floor at 3:00 pm
- Expo Floor open to the public from 3pm to 7pm
- Light refreshments and door prize raffles also included.
- Break out sessions for the general public will run from 4pm to 7pm. Featuring topics such as: staging, flipping, landscaping, home repairs, home finance, credit repair, and many more.
- Industry friends and expo vendors are invited to join us at Juliet’s Tavern for a private event after the expo from 7pm to 9pm for drinks, appetizers, networking, and music.
Participate as a Vendor!
We have vendor space available!
If you would like to participate as a vendor please click the button immediately below and complete the vendor application.
Become an Event Sponsor!
Interested in sponsoring this event?
Contact Molly in the TRAR office at (815)744-4520 today!
REALTORS® Earn Your AT Home With Diversity Certification
Join Lynn Madison on April 5th from 9am-3:30pm for At Home With Diversity (AHWD) Certification class being held in of the classroom spaces at our Home Expo! This class will also earn you 6 hours of elective credit toward your license renewal!
BONUS! The AHWD Certification course also counts as an elective for the ABR® (Accredited Buyer’s Representative) Designation, the CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) Designaton, and towards the C2EX Endorsement.
Click the graphic to register online or contact the TRAR office at 815-744-4520 for assistance.